Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Monday, December 20, 2010


It has been so long since we had talked, I hope that things are still the same. Hoping they will never change. Although you're inside right now, but I'll remember you. Whatever we've done, whatever we've been through before, will all be kept right down in my heart. You're part of my best memories. even though we knew each othter for only a tad while... I'm not able to promise you I'll wait for you but I promise you, just whenever you need me, I'll be there. There's no one to sayang you to sleep when you're inside, you gotta get use to it okay silly. 18 months will pass quickly. Then we can have our zichar together again. I haven get the chance to sit your car leh! Bring me to rounding soon okay, hehe. I know you won't be reading this, but I feel so fed up and I got no one to turn to. Thus, I've to dump all my feelings down here. On my lappy, it's 11.11 now, I pray, you'll not have to suffer inside. Learn your mistake, get on with life when you're out. Don't be afraid to stand up again because we're all here for you. Lastly, I hope that I won't vanish from your memory.
-
I don't care if anyone of you wna comment on this. He's just my friend, a good friend of mine. Nothing else more than that. So, please don't be childish.

No comments: