Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Saturday, January 15, 2011



Just back home from @Kenneth house. Mahjong till my hands are numb. Gosh, I'm so addicted to mahjong already, how!? Good thing or bad? Gna have another round of mahjong tomorrow I guess...

You know, how much I miss you? It's been long since we've contact. I don't know what you're angry about. And yes, is a sad thing that I somewhat lose you as a good friend. One lesser person to talk to when I'm down. One lesser person to share my happiness with. I thought we can overcome anything but the fact that we can't. Maybe it's god's decision, or maybe it's my attitude that you don't like? I've already apologise even when it ain't totally my fault, what do you want more from me? To save back our friendship, I've already do everything I can... I don't know what else to say but, anyway, I'm sorry. Hopefully, we'll talk soon. I wna let you know that, I cherish this friendship alot. -S

No comments: