Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

YAY. I WON MAHJONG LAST NIGHT HAHAHA.

Being a nice girlfriend I had an hour of sleep and cab down to Fred's home to look fr him to accompany him. Guess what? Ended up I fall asleep and he went to get me my favorite beehoon without me noticing!!!! (HE LEFT ME ALONE AT HIS HOUSE) Haha guess I was too tired. 

Thinking to go back home to sleep after he left for his work but when I reach home I feel so energetic. So I went to wash clothes, hang them and also wash Bobby's clothes.Then I went out to meet my girls le lo. (Pop some panadols)

Meet sissy at Punggol first then Grace at Dhoby Ghaut. Went to Bugis (cus the stuff there are super cheap) and I haven't been there for quite some times.








Most importantly I did my nails (finally after letting them rest for a month) heheheh and girls! Is super cheap too. If I never remember wrongly Express gelish manicure + Express gelish pedicure only cost S$33!!! But I skipped pedicure cus I don't want my girls to wait so long. For my set of gelish manicure + desgin is only S$33 nice right nice right? It's located at Bugis Village Level 3, I cannot remember the shop name but is like one whole stretch of Nails Salon to choose.

After my nails, of cause is shopping la! And I bought stuff for Fred only HAHAHAHA (perfect girlfriend) Went to flee market at Cine and had our dinner there too (Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe)

No comments: