Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


So please with my new skin's layout. :) Thanks @xuan for helping me.

Okay, let's start with my day. I was woken up by @Christina Seazon at 7am, and she bloody reached my house at 9.30am! I guess this is the first attemp that she woke up so early during this school holidays, well done sis. Meet up with the rest at Compasspoint before heading to sentosa. Was playing beach ball half way and the rain came upon. Sucks. Left siloso beach and headed down to serangoon; chompchomp then frolicks. @Nicole's brother fetch all of us home. We were sitting in his subaru and vrom vrom!

Mom finally came back from USA after a month, miss her so so much that I feel like pinching her right now. And thanks mummy for getting me so much stuff. I like it all, love you baby.

No comments: