Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hello.

So I decide to start posting again. Was reading through blogs and I think I should give it a try on blogging again (cure my laziness) Want to jot down all the memories I have with Fred. Just so simple. 

And as for today, I finally have the time to meet my girl, Candy. The one and only friend which I can share everything with and will not quarrel no matter what. Is really a gift from god. Okay, stop all this mushy stuff already hahahahaha.



Basically I was late for the meeting because I overslept and she was being so nice, not giving me any wake up calls (HAHAHAHA) Had our lunch at Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant, had a hard time deciding what to eat because their menu has too much choices!!! In the end... I ordered Soya sauce chicken wing rice with eggs + vegetable and Candy ordered Shed mushroom pork witth rice (I think so la har) 
Seaweed Fries was our side order.

After lunch, obviously we went shopping la!!! HAHAHA shopping with her is always good because almost everything I like she will say nice, buy buy buy so..... end up being broke lor. I got myself a pair of fake eye lashes cus I can't decide if I want to do eyelash extention not. 


Nice annot? :) 

Oh ya!!! Brought a pair of heels for my brother's wedding and it looks perfect on the gown that I will be wearing on that day too!!! *smiles widely*
Of cause not forgetting my angel, BOBBY la. So I got him something. Yes! Shirt again!!!





No comments: