Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm currently in the office and I did not blog for yesterdays'so here it is!

I woke up super late like 9am? When I start work at 9am (HAHAHA, my bed will always be more comfortable in the morning) and so mom fetched me to work. Esther brought curry chicken so my lunch is settled.

Met Fred after my work and we went to nex for Hot Tomato cus I was craving for it. Hehehe, Fred always satisfy my cravings.



My mushroom soup. Probably the best cus the soup was thick enough and they have mushroom slice inside whereas those others that I drink don't have it.


Fred's Tomato soup. Okay, he always love tomato soup, which I hate alot. It's so sour!!! :( Maybe I should learn how to cook it for Fred. (Bao, see this and feel happy!!! HAHAHA)




Here's my main course, Steak and Prawn. It comes together with spaghetti too!


And Fred's main course. Rib-eye steak!




Fred also order escargots (which is something like snail I think?) I don't dare to eat but he keep asking me to try to ya.... I DID! The taste wasn't as bad as I thought. It was fill with cheese and garlic.


Calamari Rings with Fries.

Please go visit their outlet located at Nex! Their pricing are reasonable and the staffs there are super friendly, super attentive. Love it!!!

Nex

23 Serangoon Central Mall, #B1- 47

Singapore 556083
Tel: 6753 4300




Went to get Sogurt after walking around.


NOMMMMZ.

I'M NOT DONE YET!!! HAHAHAHAHA.


Fred surprise me with his so call "pre-engagement"ring. Omg, is he going to marry me. How unlucky (evil laugh )


Although is not some expensive brand but it a thought that counts right HAHAHA.


Sorry for my face cus I didn't know how to react to it



Mrs Tan to be lo!



Our angel, BOBBY THE FUZZY BALL.

Okay la, people may think we're too young to get engaged or whatever but we really have our own plans. We know what we're doing so don't worry. He just get me this ring to let others know that I have a fiance lor HAHAHAHA 

Thank you to everyone that give us their blessings! We love all of you! 



No comments: