Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Saturday, November 20, 2010


This might be the last picture taken. And the days went by like paper in the wind. But still, we're gonna stay the same, just the same baby, Love you so much (L)

-
Here are some of the pictures that were taken @nicolette's crib. Too lazy to upload the rest. Spent a wonderful evening with nic and daphne. Catch up alot with both of 'em. Nic, you're gonna leave S'pore in another few days time. I bet, I'll miss you hell loads even though we don't normally hang out together. But, I wanna thank you for giving me so much memories for the past few years. We had ups and downs, arguements and fights among us, it's amazing that we got this far. We're still gonna keep in contact okie. Either mail or facebook. Do remember me hur. I'm still here for you whenever you need someone. It's a great place over there, you're not gonna handle so much stress anymore. So, all the best to you and lastly, I love you. :) Take good care of your mom and sisters too.

No comments: