Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Monday, July 4, 2011

#Random Post.


Feeling quite upset actually for this past few days. Grandpa finally left us for another world, yes we all know he's gonna go, but when it really happens, who bares? I doubt none of us do. How nice if he's still here, together with godpa. Our family would be so much merrier, so much so much better. We still have so many unknowns to chat about... Sigh. Why must everyone die one day?


And I was down with fever few days back, 39.3 degree, hell god. I guess I had too much of crying and shouting to cause my brain break down for a few days. Everyone as me to cheerup, not to cry, blablabla, but who really knows and understand this shitty feeling expect for my family members? I guess none.... 2 of my family members pass away on the same year, within 100 days. I lose 2 of my darlings within 100 days, look here, it's 2. Why must they be so curel to leave us here alone fighting. I hate this. I want them back. But I know, whatever I do, no matter how hard I try, they'll never be. All I'm left to say now is, rest in peace @Grandpa; Godfather. I'll always love you guys.

No comments: