Profile


YiQing, 19.

Tagboard.

Monday, December 12, 2011



#A little sad, but more to disappointed.




I know my blog is very dead, but who cares. I'm back now anyway.




I don't know if you cherish and treasure your friendhips but I can tell you, I do. I know you care for her, but you did it in a wrong way. It's pointless to ask her to ring you up and you start shouting and scolding like a mad man without knowing anything. You can have girls on your walls why can't she? The more I think, the more hilarious I think. You're already a grown-up man, please, please think before you speak. This moment saying how much you care for her and the next saying you don't give a damn fuck? And by calling her bitch, wouldn't make you any better. To be frank, I'm really very disappointed in you... You ask me to intro girls to you, and I did but this is what you give me. Over-sensetive? Attitude? That's not what girls need... Worst, you took a 5 year friendship and treat it as nothing. Litterally nothing. How fuckedup can I be at that moment when you said don't contact. Sigh... I'm just posting everything here cus I need to rant because talking to you itself, there would be no ending. Now, do whatever you want. I can't be bothered anymore. Since you don't give a bloody hell out of it, why should I?

No comments: